JanSport Super FX Backpack
Store your school supplies, electronic accessories, and so much more in the new Super FX Backpack from JanSport! The Super FX Backpack sports clean nylon paneling with a synthetic leather bottom, and front utility pocket to keep you organized.
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- One large main compartment
- Premium nylon fabric with gold-tone hardware, and synthetic leather bottom
- Soft tricot lined tablet sleeve
- Straight-cut, padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 1634" x 13" x 812" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
- Fabric: Nylon / Synthetic leather
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.