Mens TOMS Payton Casual Shoe
Keep it simple and classy with the new Payton Casual Shoe from TOMS! Why fix it when it isn't broken? The Payton Casual Shoe features sturdy synthetic textile uppers with an antimicrobrial sockliner, removable cushioned footbed, inner gore for the option to wear it without laces, and durable rubber cupsole for traction.
- Sturdy synthetic textile upper
- Cotton twill antimicrobial sockliner keeps your new favorite kicks fresh
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Inner elastic gore allows you to go laceless
- Removable cushioned footbed provides comfort
- Durabler rubber cupsole delivers flexible traction
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One(TM).
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One(TM). As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. Join us at TOMS.com.
Learn more about TOMS and their giving stories in the Journeys Attitude that Cares.