Womens TOMS Deconstructed Alpargata Slip On Casual Shoe
Redefine laid back with the new Deconstructed Alpargata Slip On Casual Shoe from TOMS! Based on the classic TOMS slip on, the Deconstructed Alpargata Slip On rocks a sturdy canvas upper with raw edges and exposed seams for an even more relaxed look, lively floral prints, hidden elastic band for easy on and off, and a durable rubber cupsole for flexible traction.
- Sturdy canvas upper with TOMS toe-stitch and exposed seams
- Vibrant floral graphics throughout
- Hidden elastic band and heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Antimicrobial, cotton twill sockliner for funk-fighting freshness
- Removable padded insole ensures comfort
- Durable rubber cupsole delivers flexible traction and stability
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One(TM).
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One(TM). As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. Join us at TOMS.com.
Learn more about TOMS and their giving stories in the Journeys Attitude that Cares.