Lace up your look with the new Londyn 6" Boot from Timberland! The Londyn 6" Boot combines classic hiker style with athletic appeal, rocking a soft nubuck upper with padded collar for comfort, and durable cupsole construction for all day comfort.
- Soft nubuck leather upper
- Laces, linings and mesh footbed covers are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Padded collar for comfort
- OrthoLite footbed provides all-day cushioning and support
- Durable 15% recycled rubber lug outsoles are built for traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.