Lace up the sneaker that started it all with the new Chuck 70 Lo Sneaker from Converse! This classic sneaker features the original 1970s silhouette updated with tougher 12 oz. canvas, cushioned footbed, and arch support for superior comfort. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.ca!
- Sturdy 12 oz. canvas uppers with breathable lining
- Wing tongue stitching for added durability
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed with arch insert ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber toe cap for added impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Manufacturer style 162063C
In some ways, you know us. Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics. What you wear defines sport, street, and creative culture, and we’ve been redefining it with you all along. When you wear Converse products, you create a culture of authentic street style simply by being yourself. Whether they’re on the feet of a ‘70’s basketball star in a history book or on the street with you today, Chucks have always signified cool...because you wear them. We don’t know where you’ll go, but we know you’ll take Converse to the future with you.