JanSport Baughman Tiny Bloom Backpack
This semester, lead the pack with the new Baughman Tiny Bloom Backpack from JanSport! This Baughman Backpack sports fresh floral prints, plenty of organizational pockets, and a removable storage pouch for quick and easy downsizing.
- Spacious main compartment
- Internal padded sleeve fits 15" laptop
- Front zipper pocket with removable storage pouch
- Premium cotton canvas fabric
- Synthetic leather bottom and trim details
- Secondary flap pocket with organizer
- Mesh-lined padded shoulder straps
- Capacity: 1525 cu in / 25 L
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 12.6" x 5.7" / 44.5 cm x 32 cm x 14.7 cm
- Fabric: 12 Oz Cotton Canvas / Polyester yarn dye / Faux leather
- Laptop Dimensions: 15" x 10.2" x 1" / 38 cm x 26 cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 1lb 6oz / 0.6kg
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.