JanSport Fremont Backpack
Hide your goods with the tactical look of the new Fremont Backpack from JanSport! The Fremont Backpack features not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR different zipper pockets for storing your gear.
- Spacious main compartment with zipper closure
- Secondary zip pocket with organizer
- Loft pocket and third zipper pocket for additional accessory storage
- Side pocket for easy water bottle storage
- Web haul handle
- Fully padded shoulder straps and back panel for superior comfort
- Bonded leather trim
- Capacity: 1650 cu in / 27 L
- Weight: 14 oz / 0.4 kg
- Dimensions: W 11.8" x D 6.7" x H 19" / W 30 x D 17 x H 48 cm
- Laptop Dimensions: W 11" x D 1" x H 19" / W 28 x D 3 x H 32 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.