Add some luxe style to your look with the new Right Pack Expressions Backpack from JanSport! The Right Pack Expressions Backpack features gold polka dot prints on a canvas exterior with signature suede leather bottom, front utility pockets, and plenty of interior space for your books and tablet.
- Front organizer pocket
- Internal padded laptop sleeve
- One large main compartment
- Suede leather bottom
- Thick padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Unique Fabric Application
- Capacity: 1900 cu in / 31 L
- Weight: 1lb 4oz / 0.6kg
- Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 8.5" / 46 x 33 x 22 cm
- Laptop Dimensions: 10.5" x 11" x 1" / 27 x 28 x 3 cm
- Materials: Cotton-blend/Suede
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.