Store your school supplies, electronic accessories, and so much more in the new Super FX Backpack from JanSport! The Super FX Backpack sports semi-reflective polyester paneling with a synthetic leather bottom and front utility pocket to keep you organized.
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- One large main compartment
- Gold-tone hardware for a luxe look
- Soft tricot-lined tablet sleeve
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Synthetic leather bottom
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: 16.75" x 13" x 8.5" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
- Materials: 100% polyester / Synthetic leather
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.