JanSport Super FX Sunrise Backpack
Rise and shine and start your day in style with the new Super FX Sunrise Backpack from JanSport! The Super FX Sunrise Backpack sports a soothing color scheme with a synthetic bottom and front utility pocket to keep you organized.
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- One large main compartment
- Premium fabric for a unique textured surface
- Soft tricot lined tablet sleeve
- Straight-cut, padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Fabric: 420 Denier Nylon
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Dimensions: 16.75" x 13" x 8.5" / 42 x 33 x 21 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.