Set out for arctic exploration with the stylish new Luke Boot from Kamik! Perfect for impromptu snowball fights, these waterproof boots feature durable nylon and synthetic carbon fiber uppers with RubberHe shell and outsole for premium traction on wintry surfaces and are rated for temperatures as low as -40° (that's Fahrenheit and Celsius!).
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Waterproof 1200D nylon and synthetic carbon fiber upper with adjustable snow collar
- Fixed foam and fleece insulation provides comfort and warmth
- Rated for temperatures as low as -40°F / -40°C
- Moisture-wick boa lining regulates moisture and heat
- Bungee lace closure with Easy-Grab Lace Lock offers an easy, secure fit
- Reflective binding for night-time safety
- Lightweight waterproof RubberHe shell keeps water out
- SNOWAVE RubberHe outsole delivers reliable traction
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Kamik has been committed to quality outdoor wear since 1898. This longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable, and happy is joined by a dedication to green manufacturing. In an effort to preserve the immense playground that is the great outdoors, Kamik makes liners with recycled plastics, recycles production-rejected rubber for other products, produces boxes with recycled materials, and operates out of a 100% hydro-electric plant in Montreal that recycles 90% of its cooling water (the remaining 10% simply evaporates). Kamik is the perfect brand for wilderness lovers and conservationists alike.