Take on the snowy fields of the great outdoors with the stylish new Prairie Boot from Kamik! These winter-ready boots feature a waterproof design constructed with nylon uppers, faux fur collar, plush moisture-wick lining, Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth, and durable rubber outsole that's ready for snow.
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Waterproof nylon upper with adjustable snow collar and gusseted tongue design
- DriDefense waterproof membrane keeps moisture out
- Fixed 200g of 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation locks heat in
- Rated for temperatures as low as -40°F / -40°C
- Moisture-wick boa lining regulates moisture and heat
- Bungee lace closure with Easy-Grab Lace Lock offers an easy, secure fit
- Reflective binding for night-time safety
- Removable EVA footbed with boa lining wicks moisture away from the foot, keeping the wearer warm and dry
- SNOWAVE synthetic rubber outsole delivers reliable traction
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Kamik has been committed to quality outdoor wear since 1898. This longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable, and happy is joined by a dedication to green manufacturing. In an effort to preserve the immense playground that is the great outdoors, Kamik makes liners with recycled plastics, recycles production-rejected rubber for other products, produces boxes with recycled materials, and operates out of a 100% hydro-electric plant in Montreal that recycles 90% of its cooling water (the remaining 10% simply evaporates). Kamik is the perfect brand for wilderness lovers and conservationists alike.