Give them a snug new style that's ready for winter in the new Snowbug 3 Boot from Kamik! Built for snow-day antics, these waterproof boots feature a synthetic RubberHe shell, nylon upper, soft faux fur lining, and hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Waterproof 210D nylon upper
- Foam and faux fur lining provides warmth and comfort
- Rated for temperatures as low as -9.4°F / -23°C
- Gusseted shaft design with hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Lightweight waterproof RubberHe shell keeps water out
- SNOWPAW lightweight non-marking synthetic RubberHe outsole delivers premium traction and wintry surfaces
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Kamik has been committed to quality outdoor wear since 1898. This longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable, and happy is joined by a dedication to green manufacturing. In an effort to preserve the immense playground that is the great outdoors, Kamik makes liners with recycled plastics, recycles production-rejected rubber for other products, produces boxes with recycled materials, and operates out of a 100% hydro-electric plant in Montreal that recycles 90% of its cooling water (the remaining 10% simply evaporates). Kamik is the perfect brand for wilderness lovers and conservationists alike.