Mens Globe CT-IV Classic Skate Shoe
Kickflip back into the '90s with the retro style of the new CT-IV Classic Skate Shoe from Globe! Designed and tested by pro-skater Chet Thomas, the CT-IV Classic Skate Shoe features durable leather uppers with step-in sockliner, Nitrocell airbag midsole, and cupsole construction with TPR ollie inserts for premium traction and flexibility.
- Smooth leather uppers with 3M reflective accents
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Additional laces included
- Step-in sockliner and Nitrocell airbag midsole provide lasting comfort and impact resistance
- Durable rubber cupsole with TPR ollie inserts delivers flexible traction and natural board-feel
A diverse group of individuals, rooted in skateboarding and surfing, united by one common thread... their passion and enjoyment for what they do best. (United By Fate) Globe Int. Ltd. is a manufacturer of surf and skateboard footwear and apparel, formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1994 by former Australian professional skateboarders Matt, Steven, and Peter Hill. Worldwide office headquarters are located in Melbourne and its North American headquarters in El Segundo, California, United States.