This season, roll out with the new Tilt Skate Shoe from Globe! Go off the rails with the Tilt Skate Shoe, featuring breathable textile uppers with leather and synthetic overlays for increased durability, quilted side panels, and bold logo branding at the side.
- Combination nubuck and smooth perforated leather upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Molded TPR overlay for increased durability
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort and support
- Cushioned insole for comfort
- Cupsole construction delivers lightweight impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole with S-Trac tread for grippy traction
A diverse group of individuals, rooted in skateboarding and surfing, united by one common thread... their passion and enjoyment for what they do best. (United By Fate) Globe Int. Ltd. is a manufacturer of surf and skateboard footwear and apparel, formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1994 by former Australian professional skateboarders Matt, Steven, and Peter Hill. Worldwide office headquarters are located in Melbourne and its North American headquarters in El Segundo, California, United States.