Learn to love the snow with the new Griffon 2 Boot from Kamik! The winter-ready Griffon 2 features seam-sealed construction, waterproof leather uppers, Thinsulate™ insulation, removable EVA footbed for comfort, and durable man-made rubber outsole for premium traction.
- Waterproof leather upper with faux shearling lining
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- 200g of 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to lock heat in
- Rated for temperatures as low as -22° F / -30° C
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable EVA footbed with antibacterial treatment provides lasting comfort
- Non-marking synthetic rubber outsole delivers traction and stability
Kamik has been committed to quality outdoor wear since 1898. This longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable, and happy is joined by a dedication to green manufacturing. In an effort to preserve the immense playground that is the great outdoors, Kamik makes liners with recycled plastics, recycles production-rejected rubber for other products, produces boxes with recycled materials, and operates out of a 100% hydro-electric plant in Montreal that recycles 90% of its cooling water (the remaining 10% simply evaporates). Kamik is the perfect brand for wilderness lovers and conservationists alike.