Be the hero nature needs with the new 6" ReBOTL™ Boot from Timberland! Eco-minded and naturally stylish, these waterproof 6" boots feature a mix of premium nubuck leather and ReBOTL™ fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles), 400 grams PrimaLoft™ insulation, and durable rubber lug soles that say "Nature Needs Heroes".
- Premium nubuck upper with ReBOTL™ (100% recycled plastic bottles) fabric shaft
- Soft ReBOTL™ lining
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps your feet nice and dry
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- 400g PrimaLoft™ insulation locks warmth in
- 3⁄4-length leather-lined Anti-fatigue footbed ensures lasting comfort
- "Nature Needs Heroes" graphic on rear pull tab
- Durable rubber lug outsole with "Nature Needs Heroes" tread delivers reliable traction and stability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.