This season, Timberland revamps a classic icon into a rugged, winter-ready style with the new 6" Shearling Boot! A look you know and love with improved cold weather features, the 6" Shearling Boot showcases smooth nubuck uppers with a cozy shearling lining, padded leather collar, and durable rubber lug outsole for premium traction.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Cozy shearling lining transforms a classic style into a hearty winter boot
- Lace closure with Taslan® laces and rustproof eyelets offers a secure fit
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, molded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.