Take on the coming winter in style with the timeless look of the new Heritage 6" Boot from Timberland! A classic design kitted out for cold weather, the Heritage 6" Boot features premium waterproof leathers with seam-sealed construction, 400g PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth, 3⁄4 length anti-fatigue footbed, and durable lug outsole for traction.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Breathable mesh lining made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Seam-sealed construction keeps feet nice and dry
- 400g PrimaLoft® insulation
- 3⁄4 length leather-lined anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers superior traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.