- 100% vegan construction
- Breathable canvas upper with synthetic leather trim
- Signature elastic V for easy on and off
- New molded footbed for increased cushioning
- OrthoLite® Eco LT footbed ensures lasting comfort
- New EVA/rubber outsole delivers improved traction
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One(TM).
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One(TM). As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. Join us at TOMS.com.
Learn more about TOMS and their giving stories in the Journeys Attitude that Cares.