The Timberland 6" boot features an enhanced waterproof leather that's durable and resistant to abrasions, so kids' growing feet will be protected during scrambles, jumps, and adventures. Premium leather upper with padded collar, lace up front closure, and a rubber lug outsole add to the comfort and rugged quality of these boots. Available only at Journeys!
- Soft nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Textile lining and footbed cover for breathability
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Durable laces with Taslan® nylon fibers offers a secure fit
- Rustproof hardware for added durability
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.