Hear the infinite scream of nature with the new Era Edvard Munch Skate Shoe from the Vans x MoMA Collection! Vans and The Museum of Modern Art celebrate the Norwegian Expressionist painter with these special edition skate sneakers featuring allover graphics of Munch's famous work, The Scream.
- Sturdy canvas upper with breathable lining
- Celebratory Museum of Modern Art graphic features a recreation of Edvard Munch's The Scream
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers premium traction
Vans® is the original action sports footwear and apparel brand. Since day one, Vans® has celebrated the lifestyle and creative self-expression of musicians, artists, and athletes on boards and bikes all around the world. From timeless footwear, apparel, accessories, and snowboard boots, to progressive events like the Vans Warped Tour® and surfing’s most prestigious contest, the Vans US Open of Surfing®, Vans® continues to support today’s innovators and those who live “Off the Wall”.