Celebrate nature and the spirit of preservation with the new Old Skool Photo Ark Skate Shoe from the Vans x National Geographic Collection! Commemorating 130 years of Nat Geo publication, these limited edition skate sneakers feature graphics of photos taken from the Photo Ark, a project cataloging the world's most endangered species.
- Organic cotton canvas uppers with subtle side stripe stitching
- Four different endangered species featured in the graphics along with their scientific names
- Padded collar for optimal comfort and support
- National Geographic logo on heel
- Lace closure with PET laces (recycled plastic bottles) offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Signature National Geographic yellow border mirrored in the sidewall
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers flexible grip and traction
Vans® is the original action sports footwear and apparel brand. Since day one, Vans® has celebrated the lifestyle and creative self-expression of musicians, artists, and athletes on boards and bikes all around the world. From timeless footwear, apparel, accessories, and snowboard boots, to progressive events like the Vans Warped Tour® and surfing’s most prestigious contest, the Vans US Open of Surfing®, Vans® continues to support today’s innovators and those who live “Off the Wall”.