Timberland shows off its soft side with this velvety take on its signature 6" hiker boot! The Timberland 6" Premium Velvet Collar Boot features a waterproof nubuck leather upper with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry regardless of the weather, velvety collar with matching lace closure, cushioned EVA midsole for all-day comfort, and rugged rubber lug outsoles for exceptional traction and support.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Leather lining and footbed for comfort and durability
- Velvety soft lace closure with rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Padded velvet collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning, and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.