Dress up your classic look this season with the new Courmayeur Valley Shearling Boot from Timberland! Adding wintry vibes to a beloved design, the Courmayeur Valley Shearling Boot features premium leather uppers with authentic shearling lining, OrthoLite® footbed for comfort, and durable rubber lug outsole for traction and stability.
- Premium leather uppers
- Authentic shearling lining for enhanced warmth
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Tow-part flex insole and OrthoLite® footbed provide luxurious comfort
- EVA midsole for added cushioning
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers superior traction
- Shaft Height: 7" / 18 cm
- Heel Height: 1.5" / 3.5 cm
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.