Step into a better tomorrow with the new Jayne ReBOTL™ Boot from Timberland! These eco-friendly boots feature a mix of smooth nubuck and ReBOTL™ fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles) with a side zipper for easy on and off, TimberDry™ waterproof membrane, and durable rubber lug sole for premium traction.
- Premium waterproof nubuck upper with ReBOTL™ (100% recycled plastic bottles) fabric shaft
- Soft ReBOTL™ lining
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps your feet nice and dry
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles) laces offers a secure fit
- Rustproof hardware
- Side zipper closure and adjustable buckle strap for easy on and off
- EVA cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- "Nature Needs Heroes" hang tag
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers reliable traction and stability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.