Blurring the line between form and function, UGG™ is back this season with an upgraded winter boot in the new Adirondack III Boot! The Adirondack III Boot is a premium cold weather boot with a waterproof suede and leather upper, waterproof bootie construction, removable cushioned insole, EVA midsole, and durable molded rubber outsole for superior traction.
- Waterproof leather upper with cuffable suede shaft
- DryTech™ waterproof bootie construction keeps moisture out
- UGGpure™ wool lining provides moisture-wick comfort and warmth
- Lace closure with nylon laces offers a secure fit
- 200g insulation
- Rated for cold weather as low as -25.6°F / -3.6°C
- Removable Imprint by UGG™ insole with UGGpure™ wool lining ensures lasting warmth and comfort
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Molded Spider Rubber™ outsole delivers premium traction
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.