Add a rugged touch to your casual cold-weather look with the new Biltmore Chelsea Boot from UGG®! Tough and stylish, the Biltmore Chelsea Boot features waterproof leather uppers with seam-sealed construction, enerG comfort insole, and Spider Rubber® outsole for premium traction.
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Dual elastic side gore for easy on and off
- UGG® enerG Comfort footbed with nylon shank ensures lasting support and comfort
- Internal EVA midsole
- Durable Spider Rubber® outsole delivers superior wet or dry traction
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.