UGG® Arren Weather Boot - Little Kid / Big Kid - Black
Stay on trend and weather-ready with the new Arren Weather Boot by UGG®! Rugged and stylish, this easy-on boot features waterproof suede uppers, seam-sealed construction, elastic laces with side zipper and hook-and-loop strap, cozy faux fur lining, and molded rubber outsole for traction.
Style ID: 1582355
- Waterproof suede upper
- Seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry
- UGG® Tasman braid detail
- Fixed elastic laces with zipper closure and hook-and-loop strap for easy on and off
- Soft faux fur lining made with 50% recycled polyester
- EVA footbed ensures lasting comfort
- 100g insulation for added warmth
- Molded rubber outsole delivers premium traction
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!