Style your way through the rain and cold with the new Sienna 2 Boot by Kamik! A fashionable approach to winter wear, the Sienna 2 Boot features waterproof leather and water-resistant flannel uppers, plush fleece lining, Rubberhe shell toe and outsole for waterproofing and traction.
- Sturdy upper made with a combination of waterproof leather and water-resistant flannel
- Soft fleece lining wicks moisture away from the foot for dry comfort
- 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keeps your feet warm in temperatures as low as -20° C / -4°F
- Molded EVA footbed with antibacterial treatment ensures lasting comfort while fighting odors
- Waterproof shell made with RubberHe, a 100% recyclable synthetic material that's 50% lighter than natural rubber
- DOVER RubberHe outsole delivers premium traction
- Shaft Height: 10.5" / 26.67 cm
- Heel Height: 1.25" / 3.17 cm
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Kamik has been committed to quality outdoor wear since 1898. This longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable, and happy is joined by a dedication to green manufacturing. In an effort to preserve the immense playground that is the great outdoors, Kamik makes liners with recycled plastics, recycles production-rejected rubber for other products, produces boxes with recycled materials, and operates out of a 100% hydro-electric plant in Montreal that recycles 90% of its cooling water (the remaining 10% simply evaporates). Kamik is the perfect brand for wilderness lovers and conservationists alike.