- Weather-ready upper made with a mix of Docs' PU-coated Ajax leather and Extra Tough nylon
- Classic heel pull loop
- Plush fleece lining
- 8-eye lace closure offers a secure fit
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Cushioned footbed provides lasting comfort
- Cemented sole construction with signature welt stitching
- Air-cushioned slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant PVC outsole
Dr. Martens are well-known and -loved as a symbol of rebellion, individuality, and practicality, and these comfortable, durable shoes have been popular for decades with fashionistas, punk-rock icons, and everyone in between. Join us in celebrating the fringes of society, the outcasts, and, of course, people who just appreciate a high-quality boot with a timeless style.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!