Dr. Martens Jorge II Mule - Black
- Durable leather upper made with Brando, a waxy full-grain leather that develops a distressed finish over time for a worn-in vintage look
- Adjustable forefoot buckle for a custom fit
- Slingback strap with hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Slimmer footbed with a tapered toe shape ensures lasting comfort
- Goodyear® welt construction with signature yellow stitching sews and seals the upper and sole together at 700°C for maximum durability
- Air-cushioned PVC outsole delivers premium traction
- Platform Height: 1"
- Heel Height: 1.5"
Dr. Martens are well-known and -loved as a symbol of rebellion, individuality, and practicality, and these comfortable, durable shoes have been popular for decades with fashionistas, punk-rock icons, and everyone in between. Join us in celebrating the fringes of society, the outcasts, and, of course, people who just appreciate a high-quality boot with a timeless style.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!