Timeless rugged style gets a cold-weather update in the new 1460 Pascal Faux Fur 8-Eye Boot by Dr. Martens! This wintry Doc features heavyweight Ambassador leather uppers with WarmWair insulation, plush faux fur lining, and signature Goodyear® welt construction and PVC outsoles for premium durability and traction.
ORDER IN YOUR NORMAL U.S. SIZES
- Sturdy leather upper made with Ambassador, an oily heavyweight leather tumbled to retain its natural markings
- Plush faux fur lining and WarmWair insulation for added warmth
- 8-eye lace closure for ankle support and a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides lasting comfort
- Goodyear® welt heat seals and sews the upper and sole together, providing enhanced durability
- Air-cushioned slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant PVC outsole
Dr. Martens are well-known and -loved as a symbol of rebellion, individuality, and practicality, and these comfortable, durable shoes have been popular for decades with fashionistas, punk-rock icons, and everyone in between. Join us in celebrating the fringes of society, the outcasts, and, of course, people who just appreciate a high-quality boot with a timeless style.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!