Take a stylish stroll in the snow with the new William Winter Boot from Kamik! Weather-rated for temperatures as low as -40°C, these vegan-friendly winter boots feature seam-sealed waterproof construction, nylon uppers with synthetic leather overlays, waterproof gusseted tongues to keep the elements out, HEAT-MX™ thermal insulation, and waterproof RubberHE shells with lugged tread for premium traction.
- Weather-rated for temperatures as low as -40°C / -40°F
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper with synthetic leather overlays
- Waterproof gusseted tongue keeps the elements out
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation for added warmth
- Moisture-wicking boa lining
- D-ring lacing system offers a secure fit
- Removable molded EVA footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural, and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof recyclable synthetic RubberHe shell
- WILL outsole with self-cleaning lugged tread for premium traction in snowy conditions
For generations, Kamik has been crafting quality footwear for all of life's adventures, great and small. Enjoy the comfort and pride of over 120 years of experience in manufacturing outdoor footwear backed up by green production methods that guarantee a miniscule carbon footprint.