Winter has met its match in the new Buxton Boot from Sorel! Rated for temperatures as low as -25°F (-32°C) and loaded with waterproof features, the Buxton Boot boasts a combination of leather, suede, and fabric with an injection-molded thermal rubber shell, removable EVA footbed, and durable rubber outsole for superior traction on wintry terrain.
- Waterproof upper made with a combination of suede, leather, and textile with a cozy textile lining
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps water out
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- 200g insulation and temperature rating of -25°F / -32°C
- Removable EVA footbed with soft textile top lining ensures lasting comfort
- 2.5mm felt frost plug keeps warmth consistent
- Injection-molded thermal rubber shell further improves waterproofing
- Durable rubber outsole delivers premium traction and stability
At Sorel, we make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. We believe that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. We believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. We believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.