Hit the court in style with the new CT302 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! These '80s-inspired sneakers rock combination leather, mesh, and suede uppers, exposed foam tongues and padded collars for added comfort, platform midsoles for extra height, and durable rubber outsoles for flexible traction.
Color: Sea Salt/Shadow Grey
Style ID: 401939
- Combination mesh, suede, and leather upper
- Heritage-inspired New Balance court logo
- Exposed foam tongue construction and padded collar for added comfort and style
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Platform midsole for added height
- Durable rubber cupsole delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as an arch support company in the early 1900s, developed into a manufacturer of specialized shoes in the 1970s, and is now a leading athletic products company worldwide. Since the beginning, New Balance has been focused on meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of this focus is the company’s commitment to manufacturing shoes to fit all sizes and widths, since a better fit produces better performance.