Slip into comfort you can see with the new Classic Clear Mini II Boot from UGG®! With nothing to hide, these cozy waterproof boots showcase molded TPU uppers with a plush faux shearling and wool lining, removable wool insole atop a cushy foam footbed, and signature Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for premium traction.
- Translucent waterproof one-piece TPU upper with rubberized logo graphics
- Curly faux shearling and 7mm UGGpure™ wool lining for warmth
- Cold weather rated for temperatures as low as -4°F / -20°C
- Foam footbed with removable 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole ensures lasting comfort
- Treadlite by UGG outsole™ delivers premium traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.