UGG Rennon II Boot - Toddler / Little Kid - Black
Keep your little one stylin' through the season with the new Rennon II Boot from UGG®! These cozy boots feature soft suede and leather uppers with plush wool spillover seams, hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off, antimicrobial lining to fight odor, and a flexible rubber outsole.
Style ID: 99582409
- Soft suede upper with leather overlays
- UGGpure™ wool spill seams
- Dual hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo on upper strap
- Soft antimicrobial lining fights odor-causing bacteria
- EVA and foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Molded rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Shaft Height: 3"
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!