¡Buena! It's the new Loteria Era Skate Shoe from Vans! Celebrate Dia De Los Muertos in style with these comfy skate sneakers featuring sturdy canvas uppers with allover Loteria card graphics inspired by the iconic Don Clemente version of the game.
- Sturdy canvas uppers with allover Loteria card graphics
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with metal eyelets offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides all-day comfort
- Rubber toe bumper for increased abrasion resistance
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers premium traction
Since 1966, Vans skate shoes have dominated the scene. From humble beginnings in Anaheim, California, Vans have taken over the world with comfortable and unique designs great for skateboarding or just hanging out with friends. Whether you're headed to a concert or grabbing your board for a cruise, Vans clothing has a look for you. Slip on some new Vans shoes and pair them with a hoodie or tee for a great look on the half-pipe, on a city sidewalk, or at the beach. The Vans look reminds fans of surfing or cruising in the California sun, but it's known and loved worldwide.