Reinvent your classic skate style with the new Sk8 Low Skate Shoe from Vans! A low-top version of the iconic Sk8 Hi, these sneakers feature combination suede and canvas uppers, reinforced DuraCap™ underlays for increased durability, cushioned PopCush™ sockliners for shock-absorbing comfort, and SickStick™ gum rubber outsoles with waffle tread for premium grip and traction.
- Combination suede and canvas upper
- Padded leather collar for added comfort and support
- Classic leather side stripe with checkerboard flag detail
- Lace closure, molded heel counter, and internal tongue straps ensure a secure fit for maximum board control
- Reinforced DuraCap™ underlays and two-part foxing tape with deep knurl pattern on toe for increased durability
- PopCush™ energy return sockliners provide shock-absorbing comfort and cushioning while lessening leg fatigue
- SickStick™ gum rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers premium grip and traction
Since 1966, Vans skate shoes have dominated the scene. From humble beginnings in Anaheim, California, Vans have taken over the world with comfortable and unique designs great for skateboarding or just hanging out with friends. Whether you're headed to a concert or grabbing your board for a cruise, Vans clothing has a look for you. Slip on some new Vans shoes and pair them with a hoodie or tee for a great look on the half-pipe, on a city sidewalk, or at the beach. The Vans look reminds fans of surfing or cruising in the California sun, but it's known and loved worldwide.