Add an explosion of color to your punk-inspired look with the new 1460 Pascal 8-Eye Boot from Dr. Martens! These playful 1460s rock colorful suede uppers, classic Goodyear® welt sole, and signature yellow welt stitching.
ORDER IN YOUR NORMAL U.S. SIZES
- Lively uppers made with Rainbow Burst, a printed suede leather with a slight metallic sheen and bursts of color
- 8-eye lace closure for ankle support and a secure fit
- Cushioned insole provides all day comfort
- Goodyear® welt heat seals and sews the upper and sole together, providing excellent flexibility
- Air-cushioned slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant PVC outsole
Dr. Martens are well-known and -loved as a symbol of rebellion, individuality, and practicality, and these comfortable, durable shoes have been popular for decades with fashionistas, punk-rock icons, and everyone in between. Join us in celebrating the fringes of society, the outcasts, and, of course, people who just appreciate a high-quality boot with a timeless style.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!