Step into classic grunge style with the 1460 Pascal 8-Eye Boot from Dr. Martens! Grab your flannel, and head out in these classic combat boots, featuring soft Virginia leather uppers, classic lug sole, and signature Goodyear® welt stitching.
ORDER IN YOUR NORMAL U.S. SIZES
- Soft leather upper made with Virginia, a fine-grain leather treated to feel smooth and supple
- 8-eye lace closure for ankle support and a secure fit
- Cushioned insole provides all day comfort
- Goodyear® welt construction with signature yellow stitching sews and seals the upper and sole together at 700°C for maximum durability
- Air-cushioned slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant PVC outsole
Dr. Martens are well-known and -loved as a symbol of rebellion, individuality, and practicality, and these comfortable, durable shoes have been popular for decades with fashionistas, punk-rock icons, and everyone in between. Join us in celebrating the fringes of society, the outcasts, and, of course, people who just appreciate a high-quality boot with a timeless style.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!