Take on the elements this season with the new Ariel F Winter Boot from Kamik! Weather-rated for temperatures as low as -20 °C, these eco-friendly snow boots feature seam-sealed waterproof suede and leather uppers, soft boa faux fur collars, moisture-wicking fleece lining, HEAT-MX™ thermal insulation, and durable EDITH synthetic rubber outsoles with multi-directional tread for superior traction in snowy conditions.
- Weather-rated for temperatures as low as -20 °C / -4 °F
- Seam-sealed waterproof suede and eco-friendly leather upper from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Soft boa faux fur collar
- Soft fleece lining wicks moisture away from the foot for dry comfort
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation keeps feet warm in cold weather conditions
- Non-toxic, odor-eliminating Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Lace closure with waterproof inside zipper offers a secure fit
- Cushioned, removable molded EVA footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- EDITH synthetic rubber outsole with multi-directional tread delivers premium traction in snowy conditions
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!