Brave the elements in style this season with the new Sienna Mid 2 Winter Boot from Kamik! Weather-rated for temperatures as low as -20 °C, these eco-friendly snow boots feature seam-sealed construction, waterproof leather and water-resistant flannel uppers, waterproof RubberHe shells, moisture-wicking fleece lining to keep feet dry, HEAT-MX™ thermal insulation for extra warmth, and durable DOVER outsoles with deep tread for superior traction in snowy conditions.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Weather-rated for temperatures as low as -20 °C / -4 °F
- Sturdy upper made with a combination of water-resistant flannel and eco-friendly waterproof leather from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Waterproof shell made with RubberHe, a 100% recyclable synthetic material that's 50% lighter than natural rubber
- Soft fleece lining wicks moisture away from the foot for dry comfort
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation keeps feet warm in cold weather conditions
- Non-toxic, odor-eliminating Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned, removable molded EVA footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Durable DOVER RubberHe outsole with deep self-cleaning tread for superior traction and stability in snowy conditions
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!