Hit the ground running with the new 57/40 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! The 57/40 is New Balance's update to the classic 574, featuring a sleeker silhouette with retro-inspired design details like a flared midsole and wavy mudguard. These low-top running shoes sport sturdy mesh uppers with suede and faux leather overlays, reflective details for added safety, cushioned footbeds for all-day comfort, and durable rubber outsoles for flexible traction.
- Breathable mesh upper with suede and synthetic leather overlays
- Reflective details for added safety
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Retro-inspired wavy mudguard and eyerow for added style
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Stacked midsole blends classic and modern designs
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as an arch support company in the early 1900s, developed into a manufacturer of specialized shoes in the 1970s, and is now a leading athletic products company worldwide. Since the beginning, New Balance has been focused on meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of this focus is the company’s commitment to manufacturing shoes to fit all sizes and widths, since a better fit produces better performance.