Gear up for adventure with the new Explorer II Joan Boot from Sorel! The daring Explorer Joan Boot features waterproof suede uppers, faux fur collar, warm microfleece lining, EVA midsole and footbed, and durable EVA outsole with molded rubber pods for extreme traction.
Please note: Sorel recommends sizing up a full size to accommodate the thicker socks typically worn with this product.
Color: Tawny Buff/Moonstone
Style ID: 631187
- Waterproof suede uppers
- Padded faux fur collar for added comfort and support
- 100g insulation
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Soft microfleece lining enhances warmth and comfort
- Molded EVA footbed with microfleece cover ensures lasting comfort
- Durable EVA outsole with molded rubber pods delivers superior wet or dry traction
- Shaft Height: 6.5"
- Heel Height: 1"
- Platform Height: 1.25"
At Sorel, they make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. Sorel believes that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. They believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. They believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.