Don't let winter take you without a fight, get the new Tivoli™ IV Boot from Sorel! Rocking waterproof suede and PU-coated leather uppers with a waterproof membrane, the Tivoli™ IV Boot is ready for whatever winter has in store for you and features a faux fur collar, cozy microfleece lining, removable cushioned footbed, and molded rubber outsole for superior snowy traction.
- Waterproof suede and PU-coated leather upper
- Faux fur collar
- OutDry™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in snowy weather
- Soft microfleece lining increases warmth
- 100g insulation
- Die-cut EVA footbed with microfleece topcover ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber midsole for added durability and comfort
- Molded rubber outsole delivers traction and stability
- Shaft Height: 5.5" / 13.97 cm
- Heel Height: 1.75" / 4.45 cm
- Platform Height: 1.75" / 4.45 cm
At Sorel, we make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. We believe that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. We believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. We believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.