It's cold outside, but you're ready to take on the town in your new Winter Carnival™ Boots from Sorel! Whether you're strolling through a winter wonderland or sledding down the slopes, the Sorel Winter Carnival™ Boot has you covered with its waterproof design, thick insulation, and durable rubber sole for premium traction on wintry surfaces!
- Waterproof nylon upper with fleece collar
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt liner for added comfort and insulation
- Rated for temperatures as low as -25°F / -32°C
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsole provides enhance warmth
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- Shaft Height: 8.25" / 20.95 cm
- Platform Height: .5" / 1.27 cm
- Heel Height: .75" / 1.9 cm
At Sorel, we make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. We believe that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. We believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. We believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.