Womens UGG® Classic Short II Boot - Shade
Slip into the iconic look and cozy feel of the new Classic Short II Boot from UGG®! The Classic Short II features pre-treated suede uppers that repel moisture and protect against stains, plush fleece lining for unparalleled warmth and comfort, and durable Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
Style ID: 581930
- Pretreated sheepskin upper repels water and resists stains
- Plush 17mm sheepskin lining provides superior warmth and comfort
- 100% recycled polyester binding
- Soft 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole delivers increased traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
- Shaft height: 8"
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!