UGG® brings their signature level of comfort to a stylishly subtle sandal in the new Goldenstar Slingback! The Goldenstar Sandal features soft suede uppers with textile linings made from recycled polyester, adjustable hook-and-loop closure, and SugarSole™ foam cushioning made with sugarcane. Available online at Journeys.ca!
- Sturdy suede upper
- Soft textile lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Adjustable ankle strap with hook-and-loop closure for a custom fit
- Contoured EVA footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Recycled polyester binding
- SugarSole™ (eco-friendly sugarcane foam) EVA midsole and outsole
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.